[time-nuts] NPR Story I heard this morning

Tim Shoppa tshoppa at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 20:28:59 UTC 2014

(I noticed earlier in the thread, folks writing 10E-16 when I think they
meant 1E-16, at least based on the Fortran notation I learned a long time
ago. I am living proof, that a good Fortran programmer can write spaghetti
code in any language!)

On time quantization:

Planck Time is 3.59E-44 seconds: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planck_time

Caldirola's model gives the chronon for the electron to be 6.27E-24
seconds:
http://dinamico2.unibg.it/recami/erasmo%20docs/SomeRecentSCIENTIFICpapers/Chronon(QuantumOfTime)/RRuyAIEP2010Ch2.pdf