[time-nuts] Lucent KS-24361, HP/Symmetricom Z3809A, Z3810A, Z3811A, Z381...

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Tue Nov 4 11:23:13 UTC 2014

Hi Bob,

Thanks for that, I wasn't expecting too much from the 10MHz, thinking of it
 as probably a quick and dirty reference for portable test gear, but maybe
wasn't  expecting it to be quite that bad either:-)

15MHz I would have expected to be reasonable, and my goal is still to
extract 5 MHz directly from the oscillator, buffered as necessary  but with as
little degradation as possible, but for now I've had to content  myself with
live monitoring of the plots on a couple of Pendulum counters, what  with
all being as chaotic as usual round here and far too much test gear  stacked
up in piles and nowhere near the bench:-)

You've whetted my appetite though so will try and stretch some cables later
 and take a closer look at the outputs.

Regards

Nigel
GM8PZR