[time-nuts] Hydrogen Maser KIT! Update #1

Mark Kahrs mark.kahrs at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 13:54:04 UTC 2014

There's been a  fair number of papers from Hahvahd about bulb coating for
masers.  Interestingly enough, here's a patent:

http://www.google.com/patents/US3859119

from 1972.

I had to figure this out, but Yuri is referring to flourophosgene a.k.a.
carbonyl flouride.

If you'd like to read a really nice detailed paper on bulb coating for Rb
cells, try this one out:

http://walsworth.physics.harvard.edu/publications/1999_Phillips_otherdoc.pdf