[time-nuts] AOL Email Issues

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Tue Nov 4 15:12:18 UTC 2014

Is anyone else with an AOL email address still seeing problems?

I'm receiving some, but not all, of my own posts to the  list, with the
"bounce" count on my time-nuts subscription page going up  accordingly.

It seems to have reset a couple of times recently but is now up to 4
again, and the rate at which posts are missed seems to  be increasing.

I've checked my settings and all seems ok so would be interested to know if
 this is just me or whether there are still wider issues?

Regards

Nigel
GM8PZR