[time-nuts] AOL Email Issues

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Tue Nov 4 17:44:39 UTC 2014

Hi Said,

It's interesting that it's not just me after all then, I'd hoped this  had
been fixed.

Must confess I contributed to the Lucent noise, but you probably got more
than me as I missed out on those of my own contributions that bounced:-)

It's certainly working generally, it's just some of my own posts from  AOL
that still seem to be bouncing.

Regards

Nigel
GM8PZR