[time-nuts] FS: HP 8662A

Joseph Gray jgray at zianet.com
Wed Nov 5 13:58:44 UTC 2014

I believe that this should be of interest to some list members, due to the
low phase noise of the 8662A. I don't want to spend any more time and money
on this, so I'm selling it.

The unit powers up and the status shows an error 10. Checking the output
with my HP service monitor, I get a nice clean signal up to 110 MHz, but
the amplitude is low a few dB.. At 120 MHz, the signal goes away. It comes
back at 320 MHz and is good to 1.2 GHz.

If anyone is interested in this thing, make me an offer. Shipping and
insurance will be additional. Will also consider trading for test equipment
and/or radio gear.

If you have any questions, or a test you would like performed, let me know.
Please PM me instead of cluttering the list with messages.

Joe Gray
W5JG