[time-nuts] [Bulk] There seems to be something missing from this eBay item.

EB4APL eb4apl at cembreros.jazztel.es
Fri Nov 7 01:46:38 UTC 2014

Most damages are compatible with a truck fall but he BNC connectors are
intentionally destroyed using a screwdriver or the like.  For me it
looks like it came from an organization with a policy  of destroying the
equipment that is written off.  I've seen this kind of things in the
disposal facility of an Air Force Base.

Regards,
Ignacio EB4APL