[time-nuts] Lucent KS-24361 GPSDO arrived today several questions

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Fri Nov 7 20:10:51 UTC 2014

When you say, all of that is what you see...........

Do you mean you go through the SatStat start sequence and you see the
SatStat info page?

If so what happens then, or does it in fact stop earlier than that?

Regards

Nigel
GM8PZR

In a message dated 07/11/2014 19:55:16 GMT Standard Time, aroby at antamy.com