[time-nuts] Lucent KS-24361 GPSDO arrived today several questions

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Fri Nov 7 20:48:56 UTC 2014

Which one are you using?

The bottom one referred to on Didier's site is the old Windows 3 version,
perhaps even DOS, going back to 1993 or thereabouts.

The later version is the one marked Satstat50, actually SatStat 5.0 and a
Symmetricom release from 2001.

I can't try it on Win7 right now but did think I'd had it running
previously.

Regards

Nigel
GM8PZR