[time-nuts] Divide by five

Wayne Holder wayne.holder at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 01:08:27 UTC 2014

I do a lot of work with SMD parts and would be happy to solder up and
SOIC-16 version of the 74AC161, such as this one:

http://www.digikey.com/product-search/en?pv633=35&k=74AC161&mnonly=0&newproducts=0&ColumnSort=0&page=1&stock=1&quantity=0&ptm=0&fid=0&pageSize=25

onto a dip break out board, such as this one:

  https://www.adafruit.com/products/1207

Or, if you need something more complex, I do a lot of PCB design using OSH
Park <https://www.oshpark.com> and I'd be happy to whip up a simple PCB for
you.  It takes a few weeks to turn around a board, but it's a very
economical service ($5 a square inch for three copies.)

Wayne