[time-nuts] Divide by five

Said Jackson saidjack at aol.com
Sat Nov 8 04:20:29 UTC 2014

Joe,

This puppy can go to 166MHz over temp and has standard 100 mil pin spacing if you put it into a socket: ATF16V8C

I have not used PALs since 1992 but I used to be extremely fond of the 16R8 and 22V10 types back then.

This is a 16V8 that will do your divider in no time:

http://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/ATF16V8C-5JX/ATF16V8C-5JX-ND/1027054

Best of all its available and only ~$3..

Said

Sent From iPhone