[time-nuts] KS-24361 GPSDO question

Tom Van Baak tvb at LeapSecond.com
Sun Nov 9 21:33:11 UTC 2014

> Last comment
> Seems a shame there is not a repository we could add all this good
> information to.
> I believe its going to get lost with this method.

Hi Paul,

The time-nuts list is sort of a repository. Or at least that's what it was intended to be. The list works best when the number of postings is low and each one is a well-researched question or a solid answer based on someone's actual experience.

OTOH, I suspect over the next month a number of web sites or blogs will appear with all the useful do's and don'ts summarized, and 27 8×10 color glossy pictures with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one.

There will be something from Brooke, for sure. I would already have a detailed write-up at LeapSecond if I had time this past month. There's a list of time-nut related web sites on the group main page: http://www.leapsecond.com/time-nuts.htm

Meanwhile, many of you are doing excellent detective work and although the number of postings has been unusually high recently, a lot of useful ideas and information are being exchanged.

/tvb