[time-nuts] KS-24361 15 pin interface quick solution

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 03:17:20 UTC 2014

Not sure if this matters but the pins for the interface connector say .156
" They are square.
The receiver is running quite nicely now. I added the external battery to
it 2 X AAA.
These are external. Easy to replace and monitor. On the Z3801 the batteries
have lasted a long time. I am more concerned about possible leakage then
anything.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL