[time-nuts] SRS TSD12

Neil Schroeder gigneil at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 20:20:15 UTC 2014

Be cautious on these. Take a lesson from my idiocy;

I read this email, said ooooh atomic oscillator, and headed to eBay. Found
a listing for a reasonable price, read through too quickly, and bought
one...

...a non working one meant for parts.

They're interspersed with the working ones and look similar so be careful!