[time-nuts] Quad Driven Mixer 5 to 10 MHz Doubler Article

timeok at timeok.it timeok at timeok.it
Fri Nov 14 07:53:37 UTC 2014

George,

you can replace the input transformer with the mini-circuits model T2-613-1-KK81 or T662-KK81 for under 2 Dollars. The inductors L1 and L3 are standards value you can find smd or standard  on ebay. About L4 you can put in place a standard 4.7uH value increasing the series capacitor for the 5MHz notching.The 3.18uH is critical because  it has the double function of low pass filter and impedance adapter, so I suggest to made it as described or using a smaller core.

Luciano