[time-nuts] strange carrier

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Sat Nov 15 01:21:57 UTC 2014

I'm pretty sure that there is nothing the in the neighbor's satellite
receiver that is allowed to interfere with licensed services, such as
WWVB.  More usually, they contain a label, that says they must not cause
any interference, and must suffer all interference.

Reduce your loop to something like an old AM radio's loopstick
with the appropriate resonating capacitor, and hunt out the
60KHz signal with a little more precision.   The FCC is usually
quite good at helping out if you do all the leg work for them.

-Chuck Harris