[time-nuts] Z3801 question on EFC at 81000 but stable

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 20:20:59 UTC 2014

OK since I have the z3811 EFC around mid band at 50000, now the question
comes up on the Z3801 is at 81,000 for the EFC. Its quite stable. But I
seem to recall on Time-nuts a while ago that when the EFC gets to 100,000
or 0 it stops working?
On a traditional oscillator I know that you could adjust a coarse cap to
get things back in order.
I also seem to recall pix of the Z3801 oscillator and there were not any
adjustments. I sure hope I missed something.
Thanks
Paul
WB8TSL