[time-nuts] Ebay KS-24361 may be gone. I emailed ASI to confirm.

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Mon Nov 17 16:48:57 UTC 2014

Hi

Some quick ways to spot the one with the GPS:

It has a big fat silver colored TNC connector on the left side of the front panel. The one without the GPS has a gold SMA. The one with the GPS is labeled REF-1 in the upper right corner. The one without the GPS is labeled REF-0 in the upper right corner.

It would not surprise me much (it’s an auction site ….) to find listings popping up talking about the GPS unit and actually showing / selling the one without the GPS. That has not happened yet (that I’ve seen). It could be coming as other sellers (Bob’s GPSDO’s of Bulgaria) pop up with listings.

Bob