[time-nuts] Ebay KS-24361 may be gone. I emailed ASI to confirm.

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Mon Nov 17 20:14:45 UTC 2014

Hi

It’s pretty simple. Put X pieces in your cart and see what happens. At the point you can’t put any more in, you have figured out how many he’s got in the listing. It works for most places that sell a limited stock of things and try to keep the numbers up to date. It’s a poor approach for outfits that do not keep things updated and accurate.

Bob