[time-nuts] 10811

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Tue Nov 18 01:32:47 UTC 2014

On the PSTI message fields question, I am checking into it, will get back
soon with an answer.

On the 10811, that OCXO can typically be mechanically tuned to have a  1.5V
nominal EFC set voltage. The LTE-Lite can drive from 0V to 3.0V EFC, so
that should be more than required on a good (well aged and good thermal
stability) 10811. We have not tried driving a 10811 with it yet though, so can't
say for sure. One requirement is that the OCXO has a positive EFC  slope.

Bye,
Said

In a message dated 11/17/2014 16:28:51 Pacific Standard Time,