[time-nuts] 10811

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Tue Nov 18 01:54:04 UTC 2014

I ground one side of the tuning diode and use the 2 to 12 V as the external
 OCXO for my FRK's along with increasing the time constant. I have not
verified it but I think removing the zener Voltage should also improve  ADEV.
Bert Kehren

In a message dated 11/17/2014 8:46:34 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,