[time-nuts] LTE LITE comments

Said Jackson saidjack at aol.com
Tue Nov 18 05:04:13 UTC 2014

Thanks Paul, Glad you like it!

On the PSTI question from earlier: the GPS vendor snuck two additional fields into the PSTI message on their last fw update. The two new fields are as follows:
Position Standard Deviation Threshold

Calculated Position Standard Deviation After Self-Survey

The first is simply 30, and the second should indicate the final fix quality. The second has to be smaller than the first for the survey process to end.

Both in meters.

Bye,
Said

Sent From iPhone