[time-nuts] GPS in the news

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Tue Nov 18 22:15:48 UTC 2014

Hi Charles and Joe,

Read this, and hopefully you get smarter than from the write-up you linked:
http://arxiv.org/pdf/1311.1244v2.pdf

I could not find any attempt at sensitivity scale required, and thus the
feasability of actually detecting these deviations.

 From a quick look at it, I have a kind of notion of what they imply one
should look for, but it's not really well described exactly what to
expect, but maybe it becomes clearer on a quality read-through. It is
more suggestive than detailed method proposing, enough to show the idea,
but not enough to implement it, it needs the engineering on top of it.

Cheers,
Magnus