[time-nuts] Yet another GPSDO

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Wed Nov 19 00:24:29 UTC 2014

Hi

I’d say this has the look of a hobby / semi-pro project. I’ve seen several of them done in other areas. Somebody comes up with a pile of parts at the local market and does a board that at least sort of makes them work. Often they are based on some sort of open source effort.  Without more information, this is very much a “who knows” sort of thing.

Bob