[time-nuts] 10811

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Wed Nov 19 00:30:24 UTC 2014

Bill,

this would be a good question for time-nuts (CCd here).

I don't know what slope your particular oscillator has, but if it is
negative then years ago someone posted schematics on how to invert the slope and
how to offset the EFC voltage and change the range etc using an Opamp..

That should be in the archives. Otherwise such circuits are pretty readily
available in the application notes of TI, LT, National, etc etc.

bye,
Said

In a message dated 11/18/2014 15:54:30 Pacific Standard Time,