[time-nuts] Ebay KS-24361 may be gone. I emailed ASI to confirm.

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Wed Nov 19 01:12:59 UTC 2014

Hi

Since the main source of these appears to be the one guy, I’d bet the split units that show up are from people doing buy and re-sell from him. One alternative to paying eBay premiums for that sort of service would be some sort of co-op buy from people on the list. I have absolutely no idea of how to organize such a thing. I am *not* in any way volunteering to do it. What I’m suggesting is that the the REF-0 is worth less than the REF-1. I suspect that the “I’d buy it for the OCXO” guys might split up sets with the “I just want the GPS” guys. The obvious issue in all that is multiple shipping fees.

Bob