[time-nuts] ks... answers The emails are getting long

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Thu Nov 20 23:58:28 UTC 2014

Hi

The only time I ever used them, it was inside the loop with an op-amp. That probably reduced the impact of non-ideal behavior.

Getting back to the box that started all this. It’s got what looks like a high(ish) power linear amp already on the board. It’s made up of discrete parts. I have no idea how it’s hooked in, but it’s there.

Bob