[time-nuts] WWVB format

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 15:17:03 UTC 2014

Glenn
I want to say that my simple wwvb clocks are working. However my most
finicky one is not locked as I just noted. But then its always a problemed
child.
The format contains bpsk but that was not supposed to interfere with the
traditional AM modulation these clocks detect.
I might strongley believe that the various electronic lights that are
becoming pervasive is seriously deteriorating the ability to detect the
signal.
I am near Boston so thats fringe.
Regards
Paul