[time-nuts] Lucent KS-24361 24V DC power requirements

planophore at aei.ca planophore at aei.ca
Fri Nov 21 17:25:15 UTC 2014

Good day all,

I have been following the discussions as best as I could. I recell seeing
the question asked or at least theorized as to what is the power
requirements of these units - either individually or together.

I have reviewed all messages or at least all that I can find in these
threads but I couldn't find a definitive answer unless of course the
answer is in one of the responses hiding where I haven't looked.

I purchased a set of these modules and they are currently in transit but
I don't have a 24V DC supply at the moment.

So, in order to try and get ahead before the arrival of these modules I
would like to at least plan out if not get a suitable power supply
ready. I don't want to over specify by too much and worse yet, under
specify.

Has anyone actually made any power used measurements of these modules? 2A
average, 4A peak? Somewhere inbetween or more?

cheers, Graham ve3gtc