[time-nuts] Practical considerations making a lab standard with an LTE lite

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Mon Nov 24 01:46:22 UTC 2014

Hi Jim:

It turns out that ground water that's being pumped is very similar to pumping oil.  It's a limited resource.
There's a web page showing the GRACE satellite maps of California and that we are running out of ground water.
This isn't the page, but gives the idea:
http://www.cnyo.org/2014/08/19/nasa-space-place-droughts-floods-and-the-earths-gravity-by-the-grace-of-nasa/

So depending on ground water as a stable heat sink may no longer be an option as wells go dry.
It's been many years since the local water company has quit installing new meters.

Mail_Attachment --
Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.PRC68.com