[time-nuts] Low Additive Phase Noise 10 MHz Amps

Bill bill at hsmicrowave.com
Mon Nov 24 02:17:11 UTC 2014

Thanks to all for the response but the distribution amp additive noise can be a real problem since the 10 MHz to be distributed is -170 dBC/Hz at 10 KHz and needs to be preserved if at all possible.

BTW, the Ettus Octobox doesn't have a spec for additive phase noise, so that's out.

Again thanks...Bill