[time-nuts] Practical considerations making a lab standard with an LTE lite

Said Jackson saidjack at aol.com
Mon Nov 24 16:32:05 UTC 2014

Correct, and thats why its all a bad trade off if you have to use 50 Ohms termination. Either more heat or more PN, and more circuitry.

So driving 50 Ohms inputs is not optimal here, 1M inputs are much better for this purpose.

I had discussed the advantages of CMOS open-ended termination some months ago here in detail..

Sent From iPhone