[time-nuts] update on LTE-Lite

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Mon Nov 24 19:40:08 UTC 2014

So to verify the initial results we saw we tested another 10MHz DIP-14 unit
 on a different ADEV test-set, and the results are similar.

See the attached ADEV plot of a random unit.

This was actually the synthesized output from the board set to 20MHz from
the 10MHz TCXO, then fed through a divide-by-2 CMOS circuit utilized as a 50
 Ohms buffer then anaylzed by our TSC5125A.

It shows that the synthesizer output nicely follows the TCXO, and it  shows
the ADEV performance of the DIP-14 TCXO.

bye,
Said

In a message dated 11/22/2014 18:23:35 Pacific Standard Time,