[time-nuts] LTR-Lite GPS

Dave Martindale dave.martindale at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 21:49:36 UTC 2014

I assume the Venus chipset NMEA output sentence set is a subset of the
uBlox NMEA output set, and the NMEA messages are sufficiently
standardized that the uCenter software can read them and display the
results in a meaningful way.  Any other program that reads and displays
NMEA data (and can be set to 38400 bps, instead of NMEA default 4800
bps) would likely work.

Of course, none of the commands in uCenter that configure the receiver
are going to work, both because the receiver isn't a uBlox and because
the serial port is unidirectional.  You only get status.

- Dave