[time-nuts] anyone tried the cheap Lea-6T modules seen on eBay?

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Tue Nov 25 23:33:52 UTC 2014

Hi

I looked at the boards on the eBay listing. Last time I looked at the layout guidelines for the LEA-6T’s they pretty much said “don’t do it that way” ….

Who knows what they did that board for or why they did it that way.

That’s not to say the boards don’t work. They probably do work. Often guidelines are a bit over restrictive…..

Bob