[time-nuts] LTR-Lite GPS

Said Jackson saidjack at aol.com
Wed Nov 26 00:19:04 UTC 2014

It does output two proprietary messages, one from Skytrack, but not sure I would use the Skytrack application due to the low information content of that message and the instability of the Skytrack app. The uBlox app lets you view the two proprietary messages too and is stable. Everyone can use the app they like best.

Sent From iPhone