[time-nuts] Lucent KS-24361

Graham planophore at aei.ca
Wed Nov 26 00:26:16 UTC 2014

received my Lucent KS-24361 today.

just as being described, appears new in original box. I bought one of
the pairs REF-0 and REF-1 plus one additional REF-0. There is a date of
manufacture on each box, the pair was 2000 week 20 and 21 whereas the
additional REF-0 was 2000 week 5.

I mention this only in passing as the packaging inside the box for
additional REF-0 was a bit different than for the pair. The pair was
packed with the pink colored foam and the units were wrapped in clear
plastic bag whereas the individual REF-0 had a blue colored foam and the
unit was wrapped in a mylar ESD bag.  Perhaps an indication of different
sources or different manufacturing or assembly plants?

It will be a while til everything is hooked up and working but in the
mean time I continue to the discussion on the list.

cheers, Graham ve3gtc