[time-nuts] NIST isolation amplifiers

David McQuate mcquate at sonic.net
Wed Nov 26 23:35:48 UTC 2014

The magnetic field in the core due to the current in the windings is proportional to current times number of turns.  If there are more than one winding, add the currents.  Yes, 2 x 20mA certainly exceeds 30mA.   The core will be driven closer or into saturation and the inductance will be decreased.

Dave