[time-nuts] NMEA Parser

Didier Juges shalimr9 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 18:17:24 UTC 2014

I omitted to specify the source code is in Visual Basic 6.0 Pro. It will
not run under Visual Basic .NET or Visual Studio based on .NET.
The code may be imported, but some rewrite will be required, at least
around the serial comm routines, and probably other.
Otherwise, the project does not use any exotic ocx or dll, just the
standard stuff that is installed with VB 6.0.

Didier KO4BB