[time-nuts] Truetime GPS-DC-416 specs ?

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 14:31:52 UTC 2014

Tim
I have nothing.
But if it seems operational given the time frame it was built you may run
into the gud ole rollover issue. This can usually be gotten around by
setting the date and time to a 1024 week from whatever the GPS week is
today.
There are calculators online.
But I suspect if it powers up the real trick is how do you even tell it to
do that.
Pretty sure it would be an rs232 interface and 9600 8n1. But thats aguess
from other truetime products.
Good luck.
Paul
WB8TSL