[time-nuts] Distribution Amp

Dave M dgminala at mediacombb.net
Fri Nov 28 18:23:54 UTC 2014

Bill, there are lots of us here that are well aware of the TAPR products,
and recognize their merits.  There are also lots of us here that like to
roll our own (me included). Many of us aren't engineers or engineering
students, but we still like to participate in the technology.
A little help, in the form of a schematic or a detailed construction
project, is always welcome, even if there is an available product for sale.
Not reinventing the wheel, just that some of us like to do the mounting and
balancing ourselves.

Dave M