[time-nuts] Truetime GPS-DC-416 specs ?

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 15:54:49 UTC 2014

Tim
I am sure its a fantastic ebay deal. NOT.
Lots O money for silly realities. Like junk.
That said I have recovered some of the older GPS things like Odetics and
Austrons including home brewing missing down converters. The Austrons one
heck of a box actually.
But all of the things I have picked up are sub $20 from flea markets. The
Austron as an example was actually for the case. Ooooops that sort of never
happened.

Its a totally different story when someone wants $600. Thats serious cash
for a bag of questions. If you need a real source you can not beat the
Lucent KS-24361 talked about here. At $ 200 with shipping its a heck of a
more modern unit and it just works. I loved the $75 and was in the process
of ordering a second when I realized they went to $150. Darn to slow.

Not as much fun as tinkering, but not at $600.
Best regards
Paul
WB8TSL