[time-nuts] LTE-Lite

Jim Sanford wb4gcs at wb4gcs.org
Sun Nov 30 18:23:49 UTC 2014

SO, I just connected my third LTE-Lite unit.
By the time the software drivers were installed, and I selected U-center
to the new COMM port, it had a fix.  Even with the survey LED still
blinking.

I looked at the GoogleEarth view, and the fix is within six feet of
where the antenna really is.  IMPRESSIVE.

BTW, the 10 MHz unit I ran for a couple of days showed a fix on
GoogleEarth within less than a foot of the antenna location.
Most impressive.

Jim