[time-nuts] uCenter driver

Mike Cook michael.cook at sfr.fr
Sun Nov 30 19:19:12 UTC 2014

There has recently been comments on the COM port allocation in relation to the LTE-Lite project which reminded me that I have seen an issue trying to run multiple instances of the uCenter software in order to monitor/configure multiple uBlox receivers at the same time. Unfortunately only one virtual COM port is created located to the first instance. I cannot get multiple COM ports allocated when plugging in another unit. Anyone seen this? Maybe someone with two or more LTE gpsdo’s might like to see if they have the same problem. As the receivers are not uBlox’s and so the drivers maybe not the same, they may behave differently.