[time-nuts] LTE-Lite

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Sun Nov 30 21:21:12 UTC 2014

Hi

Just so the rest of the world does not freak out when they look at accuracy compared to Google:

Depending on just where you are, Google Maps / Google Earth can be more or less accurate. It’s not at all uncommon to find horizontal errors > 20 feet. I have seen this with multiple locations that were surveyed to “couple centimeter" accuracy. We’ve been into the details of why. You can dig into the archives for all the details.

Bob