[time-nuts] Yokogawa TA320 Time Interval Analyzer

dlewis dlewis6767 at austin.rr.com
Tue Oct 7 00:12:16 UTC 2014

...Of which the venerable HP 4260A was born.  As were others, including the
futuristic HP 4191A.

While these units were badged 'HP' and extremely well designed (by Yoko...)
the 'feel' inside them, when you repair one of them, is definitely not up to
HP stateside standards. (IMHO)

http://www.hpmemory.org/wb_pages/wall_b_page_09.htm
http://www.hpl.hp.com/hpjournal/pdfs/IssuePDFs/1980-01.pdf

-Don