[time-nuts] 5370 processor boards available

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Wed Oct 8 13:56:34 UTC 2014

Hi Magnus,

As one of the charter users of the board, I know that.  I was hoping
that some of the other users might elaborate on what John's board has
done for them that they wouldn't have done otherwise.

The addition of a BBB inside of a 5370 just reeks of future capabilities,
and possibilities.  How have these opportunities been exploited?

I quite enjoy being able to run my 5370 in the lab when I am in my
office... but that is a luxury, not a need... for me.

-Chuck Harris