[time-nuts] 5370 processor boards available

John Seamons jks at jks.com
Wed Oct 8 18:05:32 UTC 2014

On Oct 8, 2014, at 6:46 AM, Chuck Harris <cfharris at erols.com> wrote:

> Can you share with the group any interesting applications this
> new processor board has enabled?

I haven't done much of interest beyond the high speed binary-mode-over-Ethernet hack (about 39K meas/sec last time I checked). I'm not even sure how useful that is in a time-nut context.

There are lots of possibilities though. Adding a timestamp counting mode would be pretty nice assuming you could get NTP on the Beagle working well. There is some code that allows a user application to generate content for the little integrated web server. So creating some plots on the instrument itself would be pretty easy (right now a browser connection shows you the display & LEDs and accepts virtual button pushes).