[time-nuts] locking oscillators - an increase in power and/or stability ?

Didier Juges shalimr9 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 15:42:03 UTC 2014

That would only work if the impedance of the source was much lower than the impedance of the load. That is extremely unlikely in high power systems (at least in well functioning high power systems), but I heard that modern LNAs do not always provide the best noise figure when matched, so maybe that was the reason for that observation?

Didier KO4BB

--
Sent from my Motorola Droid Razr HD 4G LTE wireless tracker while I do other things.