[time-nuts] Price of LTE Lite GPSDO vs Trimble Thunderbolt.

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Fri Oct 17 20:28:29 UTC 2014

Hi NS,

considering that they will be priced in quantity at 1/10th to 1/20th of
what the Thunderbolt costs new I would say very well.

In fact our module supports WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS and QZSS, and up to 65 GPS
channels which the Thunderbolt does not support at all, so how do you  compare
that? Also how much warranty does your Thunderbolt have remaining on it?
Thought so.

bye,
Said

In a message dated 10/17/2014 13:20:40 Pacific Daylight Time,